페이지 정보작성자 UPTOUHAK 작성일15-10-26 17:00 조회3,166회 댓글0건
- 97% of our students would recommend ILAC to a friend*
- 18 years of experience in providing high quality English programs
- Highly qualified teachers and dedicated staff
- Partnerships with 65+ Universities & Colleges
- Students from over 70 countries
Academic Pathway Program
All students who graduate from the Academic Pathway Program Certificate are able to achieve the required TOEFL/IELTS score and acquire the academic skills to succeed in University. This includes writing essays, researching and giving oral presentations. Our team of qualified University and College Placement specialists will help you gain acceptance to the University or College best suited to your goals.
- Prepares students to study at a Canadian university or college
- Students learn to write university essays of 1000+ words
- Successful students can enroll in partner universities and colleges in Canada
- Graduates will be able to achieve a successful TOEFL score of 80 – 100 iBT
- Students who test at the Pre-Advanced level can begin the program immediately (Pathway 1)
- Students who test below Pre-Advanced will begin in the General English program
Levels and Program Lengths
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.